To all of you who like my works enough to put me in your Watchlist, I really am thankful.
After thinking for some time, I realized that most commission formats are either print-sized, or various other odd resolutions. If it's not printed, the artwork would probably just sit somewhere in HDD and eventually forgotten. So, I offer you a form of commission
that can be used to decorate your computers and/or gadgets.
Of course, if you wanted
print-sized and/or other resolution instead, just let me know.
[empty] In queue
[empty] Waiting for reply
Examples and Prices
Based on the experience so far, nowadays I'll just offer two types:
If you commission a full artwork, you can request any stage from the WIP if you feel like wanting it.
All of the prices mentioned below are listed under the assumption that it only features one character and no/simple background.
Prices may go up slightly if I found the design requested is a bit complicated.
For vehicles like bikes, cars, tanks, aircrafts, rockets, starships, and mobile asteroids, the price would be the equivalent of a full-body commission.
- Portrait/partial/waist up : US$ 14
- Full-body : US$ 17
Fully, neatly rendered
- Portrait/partial/waist up : US$ 20
- Three-quarters (thighs and above) : US$ 25
- Full-body : US$ 35
Hentai/Mature Content/R-18(Sorry, it's priced higher because I always give it my all when I made R-18 works. )
If you do not have a complete reference render(s) available (character sheet for example), this fee will also be charged to you.
*Depending on the complexity.
Background/environment (detailed, fully rendered)
- Stand-alone (means the focus of the work is on the background instead of the character, like the example): US$ 40
- Complement (the usual background): US$ 35
How to order and pay
Send me a Note subjected "Commission Request" with the following content:
- Type of commission(s) you want, e.g. Sketch/Lineart/Rough Painting/Full, with or without background.
- Preferred size and resolution(s).
- Amount of character(s).
- All references and informations you think I'm gonna need, as detailed as possible. If you want a background, specify it too.
- Already have a specific pose/expressions/atmosphere you want in mind? Please, by all means, mention it.
I accept PayPal as the primary mode of payment (I don't accept dA Points, sorry), but if you don't have an account, I can mail you an invoice so you can use your credit or debit card to pay me. It's as easy as it gets. You can read more about it in PayPal's official site.
I used to use down payment mode with 50% deposit, and you may still do that, but I discovered that PayPal charges 5-7% fee for international transaction, so now I recommend paying upfront to avoid being charged twice. I will include the fee on the total cost.
How long it will take to finish my commission?
Usually it'll took a week, starting from the first drafts sent.
If there's only a simple or no background, it'll be done faster, perhaps 3 days at most.
I am able to work with a deadline, provided you also have a reasonable demand and expectation.